The Art Studio's A3 Marker Paper Pad contains 50 acid free sheets that are the perfect paper surface for drawing with graphic, alcohol and watercolour markers. The smooth 100GSM paper allows your colours to flow easily without running, and you can be assured that your colours will last and stay bright for many years to come. Don't be afraid to experiment with the joyful marker medium, and use this pad to realise your creative visions!
- HMHayley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLoved this a3 marker paper
Great qualityWas this helpful?
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSuper smooth
This suited my purposes perfectly for use with the Graphic pro duo markers. Paper is quite thin but nice and smooth and I even tried a little alcohol ink on it which worked okay (though Yupo paper is best for this). I am very happy with my purchase.Was this helpful?
- SBSiobhan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAs promised
As promised, it's excellent for markers including alcohol ink markers. Haven't tried it with ink from a bottle. Very smooth.Was this helpful?
- YSYichen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it
Leak-proofWas this helpful?
- AA.J.S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat blend, but easily smudges
The paper itself is compatible with many alcohol marker brands at an affordable price. However, it also has its downfalls. Some lineart pens could easily smudge on the paper (example: Art Studio Pigment Liners), and sometimes the markers could bleed into each other too. Overall it's a good paper, but you have to be super patient to avoid smudging.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.