Resin Craft by Me UV resin is ready to use and crystal clear cures to a hard, glossy surface in minutes. Use it to fill molds and bezels, layer with inclusions for a custom creation made by you.
Directions for use:
1. On a protected work surface pour UV resin into the silicone mold or metal bezel. Do NOT overfill, additional layers of UV resin can be added any time. Spread evenly and remove any bubbles with a stick.
2. Carefully layer in gems, dried flowers or other inclusions.
3. Cure in UV light for 1-5 minutes between layers, or until no longer tacky.
CAUTION when handling, cured resin might be HOT!
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Use resin in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause eye irritation. Not edible. Store in a cool, dry place.
Conforms to ASTM D4236
Warning: Not intended for children age 12 and under.
- AAnastasiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoGood
Used or jewelry making with UV lamp.Was this helpful?
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove this stuff
Loved this resin so much I went ahead and purchased more, have been making butterfly wings and using silicone moulds to create different pieces of jewellery. Works well with the coloured UV resin tubes too. I like to set mine under a UV lamp in between layers, and pop it out in the sun to finish curing. I like to flip my pieces so the sun can cure the back side too. Just so, so versatile. Makes for a fantastic glue for securing small hardware like eye screws.Was this helpful?
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSuper fun
I usually work with epoxy and have had troubles getting UV resin to work. I found a few tricks were: to work in very thin layers to avoid sticky cures; using a silicone brush to push the resin where you need it saves you buying consumables; working on the shiny side of a silicone mat produces a shiny end result; the matte side of the mat will yield a matte finish; keep some isopropyl alcohol spray and baby wipes on hand to clean your work area quickly. I have a UV lamp that works great for curing between layers however I find stickingmy piece under direct sunlight is the best way to ensure your resin cures hard and isn’t sticky/tacky. Additives like alcohol inks and pigment powders can really throw off the curing, so add only the tiniest amount and if worse comes to worst, simply adding another coat over top should fix any sticky bits. Only real issue I am having is that I can’t get it to work inside any of my moulds - every time it ends up bubbly, deformed and even sticky. Not sure where I’m going wrong there, but I don’t need the moulds for this resin so it’s fine. I have already purchased more as it so fun to work with!Was this helpful?
- DMDecember M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI like it!
Dries hard and clear.Was this helpful?
- KVKristina V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoResin
Love using this UV resinWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.