The Ultramarine Blue High Flow Acrylic paint provides a deep, intense shade of blue that glides easily over canvas and can be applied in a multitude of ways, including airbrushing, inking, staining and traditional painting. Its is also the perfect paint for creating smooth liquid art with a glossy finish!
Download the Safety Data Sheet Here
- FJFaithe J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars35 minutes agoBrilliant Blue for those little highlights
Goes well with many other coloursWas this helpful?
- KMKylie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoNice colour, dilutes too easily
This is the same colour as the Eraldo “warm blue”. It's a gorgeous colour, but I find that when mixed with pouring medium (the “blob” to the right of the undiluted swatch) it was hard to maintain the deep blue that I was after.
The demo is on mid-toned paper to show opacity.Was this helpful?
- LSlinda s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful ultramarine high flow acrylic color
Beautiful ultramarine high flow acrylic color - works beautifully when doing paint pours on canvas. Totally recommend the vibrancy of this colorWas this helpful?
- JNJess N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat for the price
Great colours and love how well they work for abstract workWas this helpful?
- EElleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoTrue to colour
It’s a great ultramarine blue, very true to the traditional colour. Here it is compared with phthalo blue (and cerulean blue above it). I’ll continue buying these paintsWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.