Hobby Line Wood Glue is a crafter’s best friend, perfect for working with both hard and soft woods. It bonds and dries quickly, and once dry can be sanded or painted over with oil or acrylic paints.
This glue is water-based and cleans up easily while wet with a damp cloth, or dry with soap and warm water.
- APAdrienne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayWood glue
So far so good. Just the right thickness for my craft projectsWas this helpful?
- JLJohanna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoGreat for use
Does what it’s supposed to. Used to repair a wooden book end so far, great job.Was this helpful?
- KMKylie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoPrecision tip, slightly thicker than other PVA glues
I like the glue, especially that the lid has a built-in cap to stop the nozzle from drying out.
The bottle required quite a lot of force to squeeze the glue out, however, so if grip strength is a consideration then this particular bottle (not the glue) might be a bit hard for you to use without widening the opening.Was this helpful?
- KHKristal H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agowood glue
really good for small projects.Was this helpful?
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWorks well
Nice glue, actually works quite well. I did find it difficult to squeeze the glue out, but the application is quite precise, if not a little thin due to the very thin cap.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.