Watercolour paint glides easily on to the hot pressed pages of this A5 Watercolour Pad. Small but powerfully built, the pages of this book are thick and take on watercolour paint beautifully. Its small size also means it can be carried around with ease!
Eraldo Di Paolo A5 Watercolour Pad, hot pressed, 300 gsm, 100% cotton. 10 sheets, 148 x 210mm. ACID FREE.
- GGabbieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent quality
Smooth paper excellent qualityWas this helpful?
- KPKiran P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest for fine art
So these days I am learning to paint fine art, realistic paintings . The hot pressed pad from Eraldo is like my practice pad. Yeah! Even the practice pieces look that darn good! Awesome prices and amazing quality. Buy em without hesitation! To the people who are the creators of this paper for watercolour… please never change!!!!Was this helpful?
- TWTanaya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAs described
Thick and high quality paper. Very happy.Was this helpful?
- GCG C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoHandy size
Really nice watercolour pad in a convenient size that you can take outdoors with you, only wish it had more sheets per pad.Was this helpful?
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGood Beginners
Good, affordable beginner's option. I use it for practice.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.