The Eraldo di Paolo watercolour range comprises of 24 vibrant and transparent colours that are wonderfully luminous and highly intermixable. Every paint has a very good lightfastness rating or above, meaning your colours will not fade or yellow if exposed to sunlight and you can be assured your paintings will last the test of time! These 9ml tubes are a great choice for testing out colours and experimenting with watercolour painting techniques- simply mix your paints with water until you reach your desired consistency to paint with. The bright and rich green of its gemstone namesake, our Emerald Green watercolour is a glossy and verdant colour perfect for landscapes and depicting nature, as well as some of the harsher greens found in cityscapes.
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoNice watercolour
Handy little tube, the paint itself comes out looking a bit like acrylic so the magic happens when you add water. It mixes really well with water (obviously) and goes on nicely. I think the tube is a nice way to save on your paints and doesn’t need to be “worked up” like pans do.Was this helpful?
- BWBob W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat quality for the price
Clear rich colour, mixes well with water and other coloursWas this helpful?
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove it!
Really nice colour and a great productWas this helpful?
- LNLaura N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful colour
This one was lovely and beautiful and so lite and soft to useWas this helpful?
- JAJohn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoHigh quality, low price
Brilliant colour. Paint handles well on paper.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.