Erase mistakes, blend charcoal and lighten pastel work with the Kneadable Eraser
A valuable drawing tool, many artists use kneadable erasers to push charcoal or graphite around the page, blending, lightening and erasing their work with it.
Superior to a regular eraser, the kneadable eraser can be shaped into a fine point to give it a sharp impact on the page; the kneadable eraser also allows sketch artists to carefully erase and edit their drawings without plastic particles transferring onto their work.
Self cleaning and long lasting, this is a sketch artist's favourite tool.
- self cleaning
- dust free (no particles when erasing work)
- kneadable and absorbent
- long lasting
- blending, lightening and erasing charcoal and graphite
- lightening pastels
- RWrobert w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoVersatile eraser
I wanted an eraser that would work on children's drawings. This is just right.Was this helpful?
- ..I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agogoodWas this helpful?
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFast delivery
GoodWas this helpful?
- GGabbieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat little eraser
Perfect size and malleable for any project/artworkWas this helpful?
- NSNatalie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFavourite Eraser
Feels great and easy to mould into the shape you needWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.