Eraldo Di Paolo's graphite pencil range is a great choice for anyone wanting to sketch, draw and colour with quality graphite pencils. The 2H graphite pencil is the lightest in this range and will create a thin, light and precise line when used. It keeps a sharp point very well and is perfect for light sketching and drawing intricate details in your artwork.
- PTPahi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAwesome
These draw very smooth and nicely. Great for little hands and big hands. I will buy again and very much recommend. Wonderful shade!Was this helpful?
- TWTanaya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat add to my collection
Heavy quality leads . Really nice feel, very smooth and rich application making for beautiful drawings. High quality and amazing variety in this brand for varied applications. I highly recommend and will buy again.Was this helpful?
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoUseful
Useful having a full range of hardnesses for drawingWas this helpful?
- LNLaura N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat
RecommendWas this helpful?
- MAmalama a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat graphite range
They feel good in the hand and easy to sharpen. Well labelled, I love the painted tip that indicates the pencil tone - makes it easier to switch from one to another. They have various thickness of leads - hard are thin and dark are thicker.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.