Strong and yet refreshing, the Green Oxide acrylic paint is a rich, mossy colour that is easily applied to your chosen canvas. This smooth, silky colour is suitable for artists of all experiences.
Opaque. Eraldo's Acrylics are fast drying, flexible, non-toxic, and water resistant when dry. Use with water or with Eraldo mediums. Do not mix with solvents or oils. Eraldo di Paolo Gesso is recommended for surface preparation. Clean brushes and equipment with soap and water immediately after use. CAUTION: Pigment may stain, wear protective clothing.
Download the Safety Data Sheet Here
- BWBob W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 minute agoValue for money
Good coverage with a slightly matt finish excellent as an underpaint for oilsWas this helpful?
- GMGabbie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent quality paints
Love all the eraldo paints, such good quality in a decent bottleWas this helpful?
- KRKaren R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAcrylic paint
Purchased for rocks and canvases - fantastic colourWas this helpful?
- KMKelley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoMy favourite Green
I have alot of different shades of green but absolute love this colour, I use it regularly and wouldn't be without it in my collection.
Great consistancy, Great shade love itWas this helpful?
- DDDanielle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agofantastic
Unusual shade of green but works fantastic in pour painting.
Great thickness great item.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.