The Art Studio's Woodless Graphite Pencils are an excellent way to get more out of your graphite pencils than standard wooden pencils. Usable for both detailed sketching if sharp and flat shading if dulled, these pencils can be sharpened and shaped to suit your needs, as well as used tip down, side on or on the edge if necessary. The 4B sized pencil makes a very dark grey, soft line that can be smudged if needed.
- GCG C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoNo problems
Sketching is very easy with these woodless pencilsWas this helpful?
- TWTanaya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat item for every artist
Heavy quality leads . Really nice feel, very smooth and rich application making for beautiful drawings. High quality and amazing variety in this brand for varied applications. I highly recommend and will buy again. A must have!Was this helpful?
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoGreat pencil
Love the woodless pencils, they work great and don’t snap like the wooded ones do. I found this didn’t build into a super dark black like other pencils, it’s darkest shade was a dark grey. Blending wasn’t as easy as a charcoal pencil as it builds the colour layers slowly so you really have to work it to get some variation. However, that also made this pencil quite forgiving as building into darker shades takes time.Was this helpful?
- AannaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat
Nice colour. Good weight in the handWas this helpful?
- DDromomaniacVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat weight & shape
And it doesn’t break. It’s very easy to use at an angle & gives good coverage.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.