The perfect tool for painting dramatic sweeps of colour or delicate details on your canvas, the Artist First Choice Painting Knife provides many options for different techniques when applying paint to your chosen surface. Each metal blade is springy with defined edges that are ideal for spreading, dragging, pulling or cutting through paint. This medium sized knife has a slightly wider bottom and narrow paint, ideal for creating moderate swaths of paint as well as finer lines for detail and composition.
- FCFrances C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAs advertised
As advertisedWas this helpful?
- TTracyMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoPainting Knife – 1026
Quality tool, comfortable wooden handle with sturdy, polished metal flexible blade. Blade has a rounded 7mm tip, flat edge 43mm long and is 17mm wide at the widest point. Handle etched with number and highlighted in gold, making it easy to find the one you’re looking for. Size and shape can be seen in photo, along with comparison to other painting knives by The Art Studio. I use assorted painting knives with stencils and texture paste too.Was this helpful?
- KFKerryn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGood
Does what’s intendedWas this helpful?
- CcathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThe Art Studio Painting Knife 1026
Return purchase. Happy with it. FlexibleWas this helpful?
- NVNick V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove these Palette Knives!
Excellent quality for the price. These are fantastic palette knives for colour mixing and application of paint, painting on a variety of surfaces as they are durable and flexible. Easily washed.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.