The perfect tool for painting dramatic sweeps of colour or delicate details on your canvas, the Artist First Choice Painting Knife provides many options for different techniques when applying paint to your chosen surface. Each metal blade is springy with defined edges that are ideal for spreading, dragging, pulling or cutting through paint. Long and narrow, the ridged top of this brush means it can be used for both laying down colour and creating texture on paint.
- LALeanne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGood painting knife
Great for adding detail to paintingsWas this helpful?
- TTracyMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoPainting Knife – 1005
Quality tool, comfortable wooden handle with sturdy, polished metal flexible blade. Broad 17mm wide tip with eight scallops for adding ripple effect. Handle etched with number and highlighted in gold, making it easy to find the one you’re looking for. Size and shape can be seen in photo, along with comparison to other painting knives by The Art Studio. I use assorted painting knives with stencils and texture paste too.Was this helpful?
- DMDecember M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoNot for stabbing. Only for painting
Flexible palette knife. Does the things that palette knives are known for: painting, sliding, pushing, pulling on paint, etc. Not very good at stabbing people. Far too bendy. Also, far too artistic for that purpose. So just use it for paint.Was this helpful?
- LLenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood basic knife
Basic knife for acrylic painting with a thin flexible bladeWas this helpful?
- AEAmanda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoexcellent quality
great price for good quality tools, better than the cheap plastic onesWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.