The perfect tool for painting dramatic sweeps of colour or delicate details on your canvas, the Artist First Choice Painting Knife provides many options for different techniques when applying paint to your chosen surface. Each metal blade is springy with defined edges that are ideal for spreading, dragging, pulling or cutting through paint. This sharp, pointed knife is ideal for creating fine lines, scrapes and anything that requires a keen edge.
- LALeanne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoVersatile painting knife
Great for mixing paint, applying small details to paintings e.g. bird beaks, legs, house roofs and windows or chimneys and much more.Was this helpful?
- TTracyMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoPainting Knife – 1002
Quality tool, comfortable wooden handle with sturdy, polished metal flexible blade. Blade has a rounded 2mm tip, 15mm at the widest point, flat edge 32mm long. Handle etched with number and highlighted in gold, making it easy to find the one you’re looking for. Size and shape can be seen in photo, along with comparison to other painting knives by The Art Studio. I use assorted painting knives with stencils and texture paste too.Was this helpful?
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoNice size
I needed a smaller palette knife for mixing paint, nice size.Was this helpful?
- LLenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice basic knife
Good basic knife for any acrylic painterWas this helpful?
- AEAmanda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agogreat quality
great price for great quiality tools that are not cheaply made flimsy plasticWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.