The Art Studio's 12 pack of Gouache paints is a great choice for any artists wanting to try painting with a bold, opaque alternative to watercolours. Each of our jewel-bright colours can be mixed to create new shades with the addition of a little water, plus it's opaque body makes gouache paint great for use on canvas as well as treated paper. Our gouaches can be used for everything from washes to detailed line work, making them a favourite of any artists who love watercolours but want paints with a little more body. Paint with the colours white, lemon yellow, yellow ochre, vermilion, crimson red, emerald green, viridian, ultramarine blue, prussian blue, burnt sienna, burnt umber and black.
- GDGloria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGouache paint Tubes
The are adequate for the touch up watercolours that I use.Was this helpful?
- GCG C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoReally beautiful gouache paint
I am not very familiar with gouache but I've found these are very beautiful, bright paints and act something like a mix between acrylics and watercolour. Good for beginners wanting to explore the medium.Was this helpful?
- JHJulie-anne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agogreat
great productWas this helpful?
- TTracyMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoGouache Paint Tubes
These 12mL paint tubes have thick paint in lovely rich colours and textures. I tested mine on textured canvas paper and the looked great. The only drawback is that the white looks more like an ivory shade on this white canvas paper.Was this helpful?
- JMJacinta M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoFirst timer
First time using Gouache and I brought the starter park to have a play with great value and I definitely will buy moreWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.