The charcoal pencils from The Art Studio are a great choice for artists who want the rich, dark tones and bendability of a charcoal with the precision and clean lines of a graphite pencil all in one. This soft charcoal pencil is great for drawing smudgy, darker lines and is an ideal choice for any artist interested in creating detailed charcoal art!
- TWTanaya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMust try
Heavy quality leads . Really nice feel, very smooth and rich application making for beautiful drawings. High quality and amazing variety in this brand for varied applications. I highly recommend and will buy again. Great additionWas this helpful?
- HGHelen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat pencil
Works as expected. Felt nice to use, blended exceptionally well and built into a nice dark black. Because it’s soft, it went blunt quite quickly, so is better for shading rather than detailed areas or line work.Was this helpful?
- JJaejaeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat for sketching
I like this pencil for sketching, as well as for mark making in acrylic paintings. Great price, great product.Was this helpful?
- MAmalama a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEnjoy a good sketch experience
I love the intense blacks achieved with the soft charcoal pencil. I have also go the medium charcoal pencil that allows a build up of tone in your artwork. As with all charcoal pencils they are hard to erase unless used very lightlyWas this helpful?
- MHMichelle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice
The charcoal was soft but sturdier than other brands I've tried, didn't snap off when sharpenedWas this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.