This dual-tipped aquarelle marker can be used to create stunning yellow watercolour-like marks on smooth watercolour paper. Use the fine tip end for straight, detailed linework and the brush end for more traditional, softer strokes that curve. Dip the pen in a little water before applying to create a lighter colour in your next brushstroke!
Ensure pens are capped tightly after use.
- ADAnnabelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars17 hours agoGreat wWatercolour Pen
I love using this dual tip pen. The pen tip is great for those fine details and the brush is great for filling in. I love the vivid colours too. They're great when you're out and about as you don't need water to activate the paint.Was this helpful?
- TSTanaya-Waina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo bright!
Wow so crisp and bright, great to hold and applied really well. Highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- ASAthena S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoReviewThe Art Studio Aquarelle Brush
Great marker real valueWas this helpful?
- KHKristal H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agosmooth pen brush
beautiful to use and great colours to choose fromWas this helpful?
- TTracyMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAquarelle Dual Tip Marker - Yellow
Luscious marker with bullet and brush tips, vibrant yellow colour and very juicy with ink.Was this helpful?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.