The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click’s revolutionary locking mechanism! The addiClick interchangeable needle set is the only complete system which provides a patented click-in tip that will never come unscrewed while knitting.
With this premium set you can combine the tips from various addi needle pairs with different addi cord lengths in a flash – make something new every time. Those who desire can knit right and left with different tip gauges, can change the gauges at any time, vary the cord and so on in well over 500 creative combinations. Click – without a key or screws, just turn and click to start a new round of knitting fun. All cords and needles in the Click system are compatible and naturally made in Germany.
- 1 size of addiClick Turbo® tip (approx. US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11)
- 1 size of addiClick Standard Rocket tip (approx. US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11)
- 1 each 24”, 32” and 40” pliable, blue nylon SOS Cords – for inserting lifelines as you knit
- 1 Click Connector, which helps to either store stitches or combine cords
- 1 addiGrip to make changing tips even easier
- 1 addi® Needle Gauge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.