Get Started On Your Creative Journey With The Art Studio!
If you dream of being shown in an art gallery one day, or having your own studio space, The Art Studio range is the perfect place to start. Or maybe you're happy pottering about in your own space at home, looking for a range of art materials you can use to practise and perfect your technique. The Art Studio range is great for all artists, but is perfect for:
- Secondary students
- Art & craft enthusiasts
The Art Studio range also includes materials and kits that are great for birthday parties or as presents. But with so many materials and accessories to choose from, any age group will find art space supplies they need.
Kits to give you a taste
If you're starting out, finding the right medium, and want to keep experimenting, the Art Studio range can help whet your appetite. There's no need to spend big money while you're learning or finding your feet. Or maybe you just love doing it all and don't want to spend too much. The Art Studio range is affordable, and we sell a lot of different kits to help you find the right format, including for:
- Mixed media
- Oil painting
- Acrylic paint
- Print making
A big range
One of the reasons the Art Studio is such a popular brand with such a broad range of artists and craftspeople is its big range of products. Use our search filters to find exactly what you're looking for. Here's a taste of what you'll discover.
- Acrylic paints. The Art Studio sets include a range of different colours in easy-to-use tubes.
- Watercolours. Paint sets that last for ages and are easy to store.
- Oil paints. Tube kits to help you explore and learn.
- Brushes. All kinds of brushes and brush kits, as well as brush holders and accessories.
- Easels. For all workspaces - the field, the table, or the artist studio.
- Folios. Present your work professionally, and protect it wherever you go.
- Lino. Tiles for carving and printing.
- Pads. Lots of options for sketching, markers, pastels, and paints, including rice and textured paper.
- Palettes and palette knives. Different sizes and styles.
- Pastels and charcoal. Great sets and setups.
- Pencils and pens. A big range of sketching and drawing sets, including water colours.
- Drawing accessories. Cases, curves, aprons, and starter packs.
- General Accessories. Sharpeners, transfer paper, tools, paint trays, bags, sketch boards, and more.
The Art Studio is a brilliant way to start out without spending too much money. The products are great quality, and perfect for any budget. And when you're still experimenting and working out what you want to do, that can be important. We can also help you out with:
- Free shipping. Buy more than $99 worth of supplies at Riot Art & Craft and we'll deliver it anywhere in Australia for free.
- Create an account. Make your experience even better next time you visit by starting an account with us.